More about Our Company
K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. has been successfully delivering superior services and products for over fifty years. From a humble beginning as a one- man, one-truck business, we have grown to become a multi sector organization with a fleet of modern, efficient equipment and machinery.
Our dedication to maintaining great customer satisfaction combined with our knowledgeable and dedicated staff continue to contribute to our success.
We strive to change with the times by offering services and products that are suited to our ever changing world. With change comes opportunity for improvement and continued dedication to preserving our environment.
K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd.
1280 McAdoo's Lane
Hours of Operation
K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. - Hours of Service :
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5 :00pm
European Auto Parts/Mulrooney Metals:
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00pm
Winter Hours: October – April: Open Saturdays 8:00am – 12:00pm
Summer Hours: May to October -Saturdays 8:00am – 2:00pm
All K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. employees must be dedicated to our continuing objective of reducing risk of injury to themselves and to the general public.
WE are ultimately responsible for employee health and safety and take every reasonable precaution for the protection of our employees.
Employees are responsible at all times to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe and that they comply with the safe work practices and procedures established by K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
K. Mulrooney Trucking Ltd. will ensure that all employees receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety.
Commitment to health and safety must form an integral part of our organization, from the president to all of our employees.
All employees, contractors and visitors must adhere to the following general safety rules at all times
- Comply with all safety legislation, procedures and rules
- Report any condition or practice which may pose a health and safety risk immediately
- Report any injury or illness which is caused by work immediately
- Do not operate any equipment or machinery unless guards are in place
- All equipment and machinery shall be locked out before any work is conducted on it
- Do not operate any mobile equipment unless certified or trained to do so
- Use proper lifting techniques when manual material handling is required
- Wear CSA approved personal protective equipment as required
- Stay clear of overhead loads
- "Horse Play" is dangerous and will not be tolerated
- Proper "housekeeping" and "hygiene" practices shall be followed at all times
- All tools, equipment, machines and personal protective clothing shall be inspected prior to use
- All "work permits" shall be issued and completed as required
- No smoking in the workplace except in "designated area"